How to migrate Exchange to Exchange via Outlook
Posted by Musa Ugur, Last modified by Murat Bayhan on 18 September 2018 02:25 PM
Migrate Exchange to Exchange via Outlook
1-) Export data into a .PST file
• Open Outlook and log into your previous Microsoft Exchange mailbox. Select File / Import and Export.
• First you need to click File tab.
• In the next step you should click Open&Export
• Select the Export to a file option. Then select the Next button.
• On the next screen select the .psd file then click next.
• Select the root folder for your mail and click Include subfolders.
• Be sure to leave the option Replace duplicates with items exported selected then select the Finish button to begin your export.
2-) Importing Your .PST File
• Open Outlook, log into your Microsoft Exchange mailbox, and select File / Import and Export.
• Follow same first 3 steps with export.
• After this step select the Import from another program or file option then select the Next button.
• We should select .pst file again.
• Select the Open button and leave the option Replace duplicates with items imported selected, and select the Next button.
• Select the Include subfolders check box. Next select the Import items into the same folder button. In the drop-down box, select the Exchange mailbox (Mailbox - Your Name) into which you would like to import your data. Then select Finish to begin your import.