- Open your Outlook.
in the top of file corner. left
- As you can see in the picture, you should click Add Account now.
- After that new popup window will be opened.
- In this window, you should fill the blanks with your login information.
- Outlook will autoconfigure and add your mail account to list.
If you have any questions, please contact a colleague or your superior.
1-) Export data into a .PST file
• Open Outlook and log into your previous Microsoft Exchange mailbox. Select File / Import and Export.
• First you need to click File tab.
• In the next step you should click Open&Export
• Select the Export to a file option. Then select the Next button.
• On the next screen select the .psd file then click next.
• Select the root folder for your mail and click Include subfolders.
• Be sure to leave the option Replace duplicates with items exported selected then select the Finish button to begin your export.
2-) Importing Your .PST File
• Open Outlook, log into your Microsoft Exchange mailbox, and select File / Import and Export.
• Follow same first 3 steps with export.
• After this step select the Import from another program or file option then select the Next button.
• We should select .pst file again.
• Select the Open button and leave the option Replace duplicates with items imported selected, and select the Next button.
• Select the Include subfolders check box. Next select the Import items into the same folder button. In the drop-down box, select the Exchange mailbox (Mailbox - Your Name) into which you would like to import your data. Then select Finish to begin your import.
2- Add Account
3- Select Exchange
4- Write email address
5- Select Configure Manually
6- Write email details and password
7- Fill the details
Email : Your email address
Username: your email address
Password: Your password
8- Click Save
Our Remote Hands service is provided on an hourly support rate basis, but invoiced in 15-minute increments:
- During business hours: EUR 99,00 / hour
- Outside business hours: EUR 199,00 / hour
A sales rep will be more than happy to consult you.
3W Infra includes the following free of charge support services in combination with our Dedicated Server services:
- HDD/SSD replacement
- Hard Reboot (power cycle) of the server
- Soft Reboot (restarting of the server using command: reboot , or with the key combination CTRL+ALT+DEL if no login credentials are provided)
- OS installation
- OS re-installation
- IP configuration
- Firewall disable
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Server replacement
- Control Panel installation
- Root password reset
- SSH/RDP accessibility
- Basic OS configuration after installation/re-installation
- Hardware firmware updates
- Starting up the file system check (command: fsck -y) if customer provides the root password
- Support until server is accessible via SSH/RDP
- Operations specified by our Sales Department as 'Free of Charge' (defined in a quote/order form)
3W Infra’s data center operations team is available 24/7.